Planning a wedding can be a tedious process, but having a destination wedding can make things exciting and more enjoyable. The city of love – Paris – creates magical atmospheres, and its innate beauty attracts couples from all over the world. There are so many wedding venues around Paris to choose from that will make your perfect day even more special. In this blog, we will guide you through the top 5 wedding venues around Paris and explain why a destination wedding is an excellent choice for your special day!
Here are our recommendations:
1. Château de Vaux-le-Vicomte: This beautiful castle is located 55 km southeast of Paris and offers a fairytale-like environment for couples’ perfect wedding day. The venue has beautifully designed gardens with amazing sculptures and a gorgeous estate that can accommodate over 400 guests. Apart from the venue's beauty, another significant factor is the option to add a gourmet restaurant for your guests’ meals.
2. Château de Villette: This venue's picturesque environment makes it the perfect wedding venue with a difference. It offers a vast estate with 7 suites for up to 14 guests and a dining room that can host over 100 people. It also has a spacious ballroom that can hold up to 200 guests. This beautifully decorated chateau is only 1 hour away from Paris, and its dreamy atmosphere will make your wedding unforgettable.
3. Four Seasons Hotel George V: Located in the heart of Paris, this hotel offers one of the most luxurious wedding venues in Paris. It offers three elegant salons where you can host your wedding, coupled with terraces and gardens that offer a perfect view of the Eiffel Tower. Aside from the venue's stunning ambiance, one thing to note is the hotel's reputation for excellent customer service.
4. Shangri-La Hotel Paris: Shangri-La provides a beautiful blend of traditional and modern styles in its architecture. It boasts of two ballrooms, the grandest of which can seat up to 300 people, Alternatively, the rooftop terrace provides a stunning view of the Eiffel Tower and opens up the possibility of having your wedding ceremony outside.
5. Chalet de la Porte Jaune: This venue is perfect for couples looking for a unique and intimate experience. The beautiful 19th-century wooden chalet is located in Vincennes Park, just 12 km outside Paris. Its outdoor garden is vast and green, offering couples a perfect space for a romantic garden wedding. This venue is perfect for intimate weddings or elopements and can hold a maximum of 36 guests.
Paris is undoubtedly one of the most romantic destinations globally, and there is no better choice for a destination wedding. These wedding venues around Paris have fantastic ambiances that can make your special day even more magical. From fairytale-like castles to exquisite hotels, these venues provide an ambiance that couples and their guests will never forget. Having a destination wedding can also offer a unique experience that cannot be replicated in your hometown, ensuring that your day is one for the books! These venues will undoubtedly provide beautiful memories for you and your loved ones that will last a lifetime.
Want some wedding day tips? Check out our other blogs here !